17 Things You’ll Only Understand If You’re Slightly Obsessed With Cats
1. This is your twisted reality.
2. And you know if your cat takes your seat, you need to find yourself other accommodations.
3. The hardest part of vacations is not being able to bring your best bud.
4. Your camera roll is so not OK that it’s brilliant.
5. You know that your cat is in charge of your household and you are entirely OK with that.
6. And if you could wear cat-themed clothing every day, you would.
7. You have declined invites to go out before because you’d rather just snuggle with your cat.
8. You know to save the ~best toys~ for your cats (aka boxes).
9. And even though you know they just want the box, you can’t help but spoil them with tons of toys.
10. When making a difficult decision, you’ve definitely wondered, What would my cat do?
11. You follow more cats than people on Instagram and don’t understand people who don’t.
12. A potential S.O.’s allergy to cats is a deal breaker.
13. But you aren’t worried, because you know your obsession will lead you to ~true love~.
14. You regularly think about how much better things would be if you could just text them.
15. Yeah, you’ve gone outside with some extra fluff on your outfit…
16. …and you’ve been accused on more than one occasion of being a “crazy cat lady”…
17. …but who cares? You wouldn’t have it any other way.